Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Beginning....

I am starting off with the present, though the stories I am going to tell are, of course, from the recent as well as far past. But I hope my readers should first know who I am and why am I eager to share my stories.

First of all, let me have an opportunity to introduce myself in brief. Myself, Abhishek Bachhotiya, a medical student in the heart of India. It is only the third year of mine in the field of medicine, since I am studying in MBBS-III professional. But I have had experiences in my such a brief (and still continuing) college life, as many as one can observe and absorb. I am eager to express many of my big and small experiences for my friends and those who are yet to become my buddies. It is not that I am a superstar or something for which people would like to know and talk about me, but I have been sincerely loved by people some of whom, have now encouraged me to write about myself. I, being totally a beginner in the sphere of blogging, found it a bit energetic to write about things occurring around and those already occurred. I had always seen the logo of "Blogger.com" on many web pages but never thought I would once move writing in it. So my first heartfelt gratitude to my family, my pals and "Blogger.com".

As I proceed towards the main content of this blog,i.e. My College Stories, I thank everyone for being there in those events occurring to me. My College Stories is not solely my own stories, but OUR stories being narrated by me. 'Who all are included in my OURS?' would be subsequently revealed in my later writings. So here I have completed my run up and I am finally taking off the flight of My College Stories.....

No comments:

Post a Comment